Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oh, a new toy!

I've really been trying to cut down on my spending lately. I bought 2 fat packs of skins recently, and said "That's it! I'm done spending!" Of course, that only lasted until the Novocaine hair sale at Truth & the shoe sale at Kookie... you know how it goes! Since I cracked and spent some Lindens, I figured I'd at least take the opportunity to show them off, along with a free gift from Lost Angel Industries. They have a fairly new sim with quite a few free gift bags hidden inside. The gifts include poses/posing objects for single avs and couples. This tv was my favorite!


And now the obligatory face post! Excuse my look while I work on my shape.. I just had to show off the hair and the glasses.
Aren't the glasses lovely? I had to buy the fat pack -- Artilleri's fat pack prices are insanely good/insanely discounted.

Slurls:
TV: Lost Angel Industries (free gift!)
Skin: Curio - Petal, April 1, Crocus 1
Hair: Novocaine Hair - Sildete v2 (Amber - 50L per color pack)
Eyes: Miriel - Watercolor (free)
Glasses: Artilleri - Gladys glasses (Orange)
Pants: &bean - Pull up to the bumper (Raw)
Shoes: Kookie - Kat Platforms (Orange -- 25L per color)

2 comments:

  1. thank for your get well wishes =) I'm feeling a whole lot better now that I figured out my allergy meds expired a year ago lol! Super cute blog I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. \o/
    You look lovely! Thank you so much for blogging the glasses. <3

    ReplyDelete