Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bewtiched!

Today I realized that it'd been awhile since I dressed vintage. I used the Betwitched! set at the new Striking Poses "Harlow" sim as my set.. it's a very nice place to take photos. The outfits and shoes in the pics below are free, so go pick them up if you haven't! Slurls following the photos.

This outfit by Ingenue is perfect for a night out on the town! The bronze color of the wrap matched my hair and shoes perfectly!


This look is a bit more casual. I think I'd look just right dragging and Electrolux behind me. The hair is just your average 'set', with some casual capris and a bandana top by Artilleri.

Both pictures:
Skin: Curio (Pic 1: June - Doe 1; Pic 2: Breeze - Pure 1)
Eyes&Lashes: Miriel
Shoes: Maitreya - Group Gift Pumps (free)

Pic 1:
Dress: Ingenue - Bye Bye Baby in Plum (free)
Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth - Blue Velvet

Pic 2:
Outfit: Artilleri - Jen Outfit (1L at the GNUbie Store)
Hair: Kin - Joan

2 comments:

  1. love the telly :) we have a new treet tv texture now as SLCN has morphed into Treet.tv if you want it IM me in world :) Paisley Host of Tonight Live

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Grandmom had a tv like that too... Oh and I love Artilleri'stuff gotto go shop there again soon.

    ReplyDelete