Monday, May 11, 2009

Grey Day


Today I was in a mood to wear black/white/grey. I came up with a couple outfits using some of the same pieces. I made use of Waka & Yuki's 50L hair sale, as well as one of my favorite hairstyles in grey -- a color I never know what to do with!

Outfit #1 (Dark):
Hair: Waka & Yuki - hair 84 (50L on sale)
Top: Elate! - Cupcake tank in black
Pants: Random Fashions - Very Skinny Jeans in Dark Wash (from GNUbie store)
Shoes: HOC (only 30L for all the colors!)

Outfit #2 (Light):
Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth - Blue Velvet
Top: Elate! - Cupcake tank in white
Sweater: Magi Take - spring sweater (35L for 6 colors, I believe)
Pants: Random Fashions - Very Skinny Jeans in Light Wash (from GNUBie store)
Shoes: HOC

Both:
Skin: Myuglydorothy - "special" skin (birthday present <3)
Eyes: Miriel - Realistic Eyes in Earth
Tattoo: Bai Bye - Chinese "Heart" tattoo (yes, my shop hehe)
Shape: Bai Bye - "Peach" shape

No comments:

Post a Comment