Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"The" Summer Shoes?

Do we have a winner for the "must-have shoes of the summer"? I've seen these Kalnins "Coquette" shoes on quite a few blogs in the past week & they've looked great in every post! It's finally getting hot here in MN, so these shoes have kind of marked the summer for me. If these shoes began my summer, I'm anxious to see what other designers bring throughout the season!


This past week was Blogger Appreciation Week, hosted by Callie Cline. And what a wonderful idea it was! I enjoyed the opportunity to join the group--not only for the gifts, but also to find other bloggers and drop off a little gift for everyone else. I've included some of the gifts and this post, and will blog more later. I'm still unpacking boxes! The hair in the above picture was a former hunt gift from Tiny Bird and the skin was a blogger gift from Your Skin & Your Shape. The outfit was one of my first every SL purchases! It's from Myth.


I've really fallen in love with the Your Skin & Your Shape summer skins! I normal like a paler skin, but the tan looks so natural on these that I can't resist. In this post, I've shown 2 shades, but they do come in a darker color if you'd prefer.

The dress on the right was a blogger gift from Beauty Avatar Couture. I love the details, especially the silver top! Magika gave their "Curl Hair" as a gift to bloggers. I'm wearing it in Brown A. Magika has tons of styles available.. It's such a fun shop to visit!

The shoes, once again, are the Kalnins "Coquette" sandals. As soon as I unpacked them, I sat around for 20 mins playing with color combos. I used to match shoes to the outfit, now I'm matching outfits to the shoes! Alright, onto outfit info...

Pic 1:
Skin: YS&YS - Chiara Sunny w/ Freckles
Eyes & Lashes: Miriel
Shape: Bai Bye - Plum Shape
Hair: Tiny Bird - Olivia (Wheat)
Outfit: Myth - Highrise outfit
Shoes: Kalnins - Coquette

Pic 2:
Skin: YS&YS - Adrianna Sunny
Eyes & Lashes: Miriel
Shape: Bai Bye - Plum Shape
Hair: Magika - Curl Hair in Brown A
Dress: BAC - Charlotte (Peach)
Shoes: Kalnins - Coquette (or 50L cheaper on Xstreet)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post and awesome outfits Plum! See you on the SL trail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Wyatt! *runs to see if you have a new blog post*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing design.!! Those shoes would be perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete